Welcome to the North Charleston Sewer District. We are committed to providing excellent customer service and we take great pride in the service that we provide to our customers and community. Please contact our Customer Service staff by phone at 843-764-3072 or email email@example.com whenever you have a question, request or comment. (NON-Emergency Only)
How do you begin new service?
Fill out a New Customer Information Form for customers that will be billed directly by North Charleston Sewer District. If Charleston Water, Summerville CPW or the Town of Lincolnville (843-873-3261) is your water provider please contact them to begin sewer service.
Are there any fees required to open a new account?
North Charleston Sewer District charges a $35.00 origin fee for new accounts.
How much will my monthly bill be?
Generally, the amount billed depends on water consumption. If you have specific questions about your bill, please contact Customer Service and we can walk you through your charges. Our rate guide lists billable items with the current charge.
What forms of payment are accepted?
We accept cash and checks. Credit cards are also accepted for residential accounts only.
Can I receive my bill electronically?
Contact Customer Service to have your account changed to paperless, paper only, or both, whichever fits your needs.
Other items of interest:
- Contact us before you call a plumber when you are experiencing a sewer issue to see if we can assist you.
- Our personnel will not make repairs on private property.
- Call 811 at least a few days before you begin any digging project.
- Use the links below to download the proper form/s.
- Fill in all information. You can do this on your computer before printing the form.
- Print the form.
- Either mail it, bring it to our office, or scan it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org